Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Announcements!

I can't believe it...but its true!

ANNOUNCEMENT #1: I finished a novel in a month! I'd like to introduce SPACE DRAGON to the world!

Liej always starts trouble, so it's no surprise when he sneaks around a spaceship. No one expects him to discover a magic orb, granting him superpowers. He better shape up or the universe may pay!


Space Dragon is a MG scifi/fantasy genre mashup, complete at 34k words. Told in the POV of two pre-teens, Liej and Ollia face real and fantastical challenges that make them stronger in their own talents and question the adult world. If Star Trek/Wars, Avengers and dragons were thrown into a blender and their story told by an ADHD 12-year old boy with a voice as unique as Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
 
Would you, or anyone you know, be interested in reading this and giving me feedback in the next two weeks? I am going to enter it into #PitchSlam and hopefully present it to literary agents! If so, email me or comment. 

Now, for the announcement you're really waiting for...

ANNOUNCEMENT #2:

 Our family is growing! Baby #3 is expected in April! Whoopee!! Yay!

What do you think about my announcements? ;)

~Beca


17 comments: