Monday, January 11, 2016

MIA

Oh boy! Actually oh two boys! I have been missing in action (in regards to blog posts) since November...of 2014! There are many reasons, such as, um, I had a baby!


Oh, and my laptop died. Thankfully I was able to save everything from it, as I performed my own autopsy...
It was very scary taking it apart and wondering if I would be able to save all my documents, pictures, etc from the hard drive. But I did and it worked! Now, I have my own MacBook. I feel professional! :P

So, now, I need to act a bit more professional and update my blog. My goal is to post once or twice a month! *Crossing my fingers* But, if time allows, expect a tidal wave of posts in the next few days/weeks...because I need to catch up on all the parties I planned, books I read (so excited!), and a special preview into my novel, SPEAK!! While I was MIA here, I was busy tearing it apart and reworking a lot, but I love it even more now....and the beginning is "not boring". (So, thank you to the agent that spoke the truth and made me stronger!)

Deep breath...here it goes!

:) Beca

No comments:

Post a Comment